Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 17, 2008

B.I.G Mama & Falisha


It certainly wasn't easy to take a pic with Falisha, what more taking a snapshot by myself. Especially when you need her to look at the camera and smile! Ahahaha...guess Falisha was wondering what is wrong with her Mummy, one hand carry her, the other holding the camera, and snap, and check, cannot pass, snap and check again and again till hands are tired (bo bian so pass lah pass lah). I certainly don't look my best but heck lah! Ahahaa...and Falisha definitely din look very happy ( got the pek chek face i think) cos i think she sian liao. But at least she's looking at the camera! Hurhurhur...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha .. i know what u mean.. my hand so tired from doing it. then i decided to lie down beside her instead. thus explaining my messy hair in my pic.

Anonymous said...

hi! just wanted to say hi and that i love reading your blog! =)

i put my boy Dray through the same thing too, hehe...which explains the perpetual frown on his face each time he sees my camera phone...lol...

anyway, Falisha is just too adorable! (and looooove her name!) such a healthy and bouncy baby! kisses to the little one!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dardar, hahaa..yes...tired hands & arms!

Anonymous said...

Hi Yummy Mummy, thanks! Hahaha...