Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My F.I.R.S.T Handmade Headband

This was actually harder than i thought. Haha...I was so enthusiastic abt it, i spent close to a hundred bucks buying the materials. Madness! Hahaa...but it was fun, though in between i had to entertain Falisha while she eh, eh, eh for at least an hour on and off last night. For the 1st time i couldn't wait to pat her to Lala Land so i can work on my lil' handicraft project. Hahah..still, it's for HER loh. I haven't got the chance to wear it on Falisha cos she sleeping liao, so will take picture and upload when i have the chance yea! Hehe...More lil' projects to come i hope! Hehe...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh! impressive!!!! *thumbsup*
well done!

i'm also into mummy crafts, hee...
i intend to make diaper pouches like the Diapees&Wipees one...donno spend how much on materials and cloths, but until now still havent found time to sit in front of the sewing machine! =p

Anonymous said...

Hahaa...thanks babe! Wow...Diapers pouches siah...me duno how to use the sewing machine! It's been too long...hahaa. Hey hope u will start sewing soon! hehe :)

Anonymous said...

wah !!! so good. I would love to make something too. So envy gayle's things that she makes. I tempted but I know that I dono how to use the sewing maching. so I tell myself "save it la" hahaha

btw i ordered the diaper clutch from BP. hahaha